1. Run the following query in the Query Editor.
SELECT * FROM project WHERE projectname LIKE '%esen%'
2. Assume that one row will be displayed in the Results tab.
3. Click on Edit button (Read/Write pencil icon).
4. Select the row. The drop button (with the minus icon) will become enabled.
5. Click on the drop button. The row will be removed from the Results tab.
6. Click on commit button (with the check icon). It should commit the changes.
7. Rerun the main SELECT query. It should display no rows, but actually displays the same row meaning the delete function didn't work.