CMS support monitoring and can store and query monitoring data in CUBRID 9.2. CM should support such feature, and make user see these data in chart format.
Following is the description this feature in CM:
1. menu item like picture shows:
2. Click menu will popup a window to set the monitor statistic page name. Note that, all the monitor statistic pages in CM must have different name, include single host page and multi-host page. Later will introduce multi-host situation.
3. After add page successfully, you'll see a page(later I'll call this as Monitor Statistic Editor) with only one add item. You can click the add item to add a chart item. Following picture shows add a chart item after you've add several chart items:
4. In a Monitor Statistic Editor, you can add/edit/remove monitor statistic chart item. One item in editor will draw out a chart. And you can also refresh the chart data separately or fully.
5. You can double click a chart or click the Detail button to see a detail viewer, see following picture:
This is similar with single host situation, I'll only show the picture and with short description;
1. Menu item:
2. Add monitor statistic page is like single host's.
3. Add multi-host chart item:
4. See the detail viewer: