In the adding column, the interface is not intuitive at all.
1. no fields seem editable (they should give the impression of being editable)
2. there is no length field (you can edit the values between parenthesis manually but i doubt many users will think of this).
3. If a field is VARCHAR(512) there is no way to set DEFAULT '' (not NULL, but empty string)
4. autoincrement field message is somewhat unclear. Should be:
Please input the start value and the increment. Example: 1,1 (start value is 1 and the increment is 1)
5. autoincrement field is cleared if both values are not filled (the fault increment should be 1 if user specifies only the start value and if the user specifies only the increment, then the start value should be 1 by default)
6. cannot check/uncheck the unique field
7. For shared error message:
If you want to use the Shared attribute, please input a value into the Default field.
8. For autoincrement error if already having Default value:
You can't use the auto increment attribute due to having a Default value set for the current field.
9. PK field is not noticeable (the column should be named Primary and should be next to the Unique column).